How to STOP ALL subscriptions using network self-service options
In South Africa, Vodacom, MTN and Cell C have put in place WASP subscription management options to allow consumers to block and unsubscribe from premium rated content billing services from their cellphones. These mobile subscription services are run by WASPs or via a third party using a WASP to deliver mobile content. For Telkom Mobile, you will need to contact their call centre to cancel any subscription.
- To unsubscribe from all WASP services send an SMS with “STOP ALL” to 30333.
- If you are subscribed to WASP services, you then should receive the SMS response: “Your Vodacom request to delete all WASP service has been logged”. You should then receive a confirmation message for each service you have been unsubscribed from: “You have been unsubscribed from ‘SERVICE’ with effect from ‘DATE’”.
- If you receive an SMS indicating that your unsubscribe request was unsuccessful then you were not subscribed to a WASP service.
- Using the USSD string *141*5# you can manage premium content subscriptions. You can view, activate or cancel any WASP subscriptions.
- If you continue to have issues with a subscription service, email MTN at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Using the USSD string *133*1#, you can block all existing content billing. There is also an option to block any future subscription services. Telkom Mobile
- Contact the Telkom Mobile call centre to cancel a subscription. Call Telkom Mobile on 081 180 or email email@example.com.
- No Cell C website link, there is however a mention on Facebook.